File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Cryor, Beck, and Holt
Higher Education - State Scholarships - Foreign Study
Prohibiting the use of state scholarships, grants, or loans to pay for
tuition, fees, room and board, or other expenses for an educational
program at a foreign educational institution.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Delegate Raymond Beck, District 39
- Delegate Kenneth C. Holt, District 6
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS -see also- FOREIGN TRADE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: