CHAPTER NUMBER: 87
File Code: Property - Local
- Sponsored By:
Dorchester County and Talbot County - Property Tax
Credit - Chesapeake
Audubon Society, Inc.
Authorizing the governing body of Dorchester County and Talbot County
and of a municipal corporation in Dorchester County or Talbot County
to grant, by law, a property tax credit against property tax imposed
on specified property owned by the Chesapeake Audubon Society, Inc.
and used for specified purposes.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (136-1)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 87
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSERVATION -see also- RECYCLING; SOIL CONSERVATION
- DORCHESTER COUNTY
- ENVIRONMENTAL MATTERS -see also- POLLUTION
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- PROPERTY TAX -see also- ASSESSMENTS
- TALBOT COUNTY
- TAX CREDITS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 075239/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 14, 1997 at: 13:10