File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 231
- Sponsored By:
The Speaker (Administration) and Delegates Workman, Proctor, Rawlings,
Marriott, McIntosh, and Rudolph
Higher Education - Maryland HOPE Scholarships
Creating the Maryland HOPE Scholarship Program for Maryland students
who meet specified criteria.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Speaker of the House of Delegates
- Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, District 40
- Delegate Maggie L. McIntosh, District 42
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Howard P. Rawlings, District 40
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 35B
- Delegate Betty Workman, District 1B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: