CHAPTER NUMBER: 649
File Code: Insurance - Liability and Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental - Insurance
Insurance Fraud Prevention Fee - Payment
Clarifying who must pay a fraud prevention fee; specifying the amount,
times, and methods of payment; and specifying that the Insurance
Commissioner collects the fee.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 649
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS
- INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INSURANCE; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Article - 48A Insurance Code
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 833061/1 (PDF) Offered on: FEBRUARY 12, 1997 at: 10:15