File Code: Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Ways and Means Committee (Departmental - Comptroller)
Sales and Use Tax - Exemption - Prisoner of War Flags
Providing that the sales and use tax does not apply to the sale of a
prisoner of war flag.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 1/28 at 11:00 a.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (110-14)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Ways & Means Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ARMED FORCES -see also- MILITIA
- SALES AND USE TAX
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: