File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Telephone Solicitations by Merchants - Restrictions
Prohibiting a merchant from making a telephone solicitation to a
residential telephone number in the State except during Monday through
Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.; and limiting the number of telephone
solicitations that a merchant may make to a residential telephone
number in the State during each 8-hour period on a single day.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- SMALL BUSINESS
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: