File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Delegate M. Burns
Workers' Compensation - Loss of Benefits During Incarceration
Prohibiting collection or accumulation of benefits under the workers'
compensation laws by an individual who is incarcerated.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/15 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: