File Code: Transportation - Highways
- Sponsored By:
Delegates D. Hughes,
Eckardt, and Schisler
Highways - Harriet Tubman Memorial Bridge
Naming the U.S. Route 50 bridge across the Nanticoke River in the
vicinity of Vienna, Maryland the "Harriet Tubman Memorial Bridge".
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 1/15 at 2:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (130-0)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Don B. Hughes, District 37A
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate Kenneth D. Schisler, District 37B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BRIDGES AND TUNNELS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 276959/1 (PDF) Offered on: FEBRUARY 4, 1997 at: 10:17