File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Theft Offenses - Penalties
Increasing from $1,000 to $10,000 the maximum fine that may be imposed
on a person convicted of theft where the property or services that was
the subject of the theft has a value of $300 or greater.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/21 at 10:30 a.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (127-1)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: